1.10.2007

Gator RRRRroar

OK, ya'll, youse probably known it, bt in case not, Uncle and me is Gator's--yep An' dancin' Gators at that!! We growed up in Gainesville, uncle sold co-cola in the Swamp when he was jes' 12 year old...


We's jes' levitatin' wif deight of the trouncing the SEC give that Flat 10 team! Hoo-whee!


It is the 100th anniversary of the school--what a birthday!


Now some years back Uncle got a holt of some season's tickets and we gits up thar ever' onct' in awhile--sure is purty in Gainesville--now more of them ugly palmetto bushes. I got this ole newspapre--shows a sketch of a horse wif' wild eyes tryin' ter out run a gator--uh huh....


Ya'll got any idea how much partyin' is goin on in Hog Town Creek this week??

4 comments:

Mr Q said...

Well, the swamp will have a feast of chikens, goats and brew this Saturday, Aunty. I am heading in the opposite directiion of the state though. I love that my team won, but I did not appreciate the sport that night, it was a sad massacre, rightfully so, but still a massacre. No pity for Buckeyes but pity for the game looking so disadvantegeous.

Aunty Belle said...

Aw, Mr. Q....I was so fearful that we'd have a rough night, I thought we need a three TD lead atleast to feel like we was ahead...and Urban could kicked a FG at the end, but didn't...sorta sportsmanlike, warn't it?

Yeah I knows...woulda been fun fer a neck and neck score until last quarter---but then, shucks, Q, then they mebbe would said it was luck, not skill...

sparringK9 said...

/bark bark bark

congratulations aunty!! i like that illustration at the bottom...reminds me of OLD flordy.

/grrr

Aunty Belle said...

Dawg, you jes' c'mon down heah and Aunty Belle will take you to some o' the best OLD Flordy thas' left!!