What say ye about the WikiLeaks brouhaha?
Julian Assange leans against the journalistic freedom lamppost, toying with world leaders. So far he and his cohorts boast that they have liberated hundreds of thousands of classified documents that expose lies, deception, diplomatic faux pas, unfair trade practices and personal foibles of countless government functionaries, headline names, and secret agents.
Porch Poll: Wikileaks
1. is gang of self-righteous clowns exposing covert agents an' diplomats to life threatening danger?
2. scores a big one for the serfs of the world
3. is a stoopid stunt that will cause gubmints to control an' curtail the internet
4. is a cream pie to the face "world leaders" but nothing more.
5. Who cares? it's fun to read that French President is an "Emperor with no clothes" an' Russian President Medvedev plays "Robin to Putin's Batman."
6. other ( please describe)