7.27.2010

Movie Clip Wednesday




Movie Clip Wednesday: Who do you want to be with in a romantic comedy?


Milk River Madman is our host fer MCW

Hop on over to his place to see who others wanted to star wif' --in their dreams!



Well, I cain't do this theme--I mean, thar' is the matter of propriety. Aunty cain't seem to think of no fella in a romantic comedy that SHE would want to "be wif" though I could be the curmudgeonly editor in this film. Still, some fellas is perfect for Romantic Comedies --they's jes's cute as puppies.

Here's one--ain't he jes' as fun as a yellow Lab puppy? How can ya resist this fella's dimples? or how easy he rides in his own skin? Missin' the classical handsome features, mebbe, but cuteness and comedy is a good match. I doan wanna kiss him, but I can she why she does.

(Spanish version 'cause it has best scene selection)



6 comments:

Pam said...

I forgot about this movie! If you have to star with someone in your dreams, it might as well be this guy, eh? Ahem ahem cough cough. I can vote for that! Happy MCW!

Buzz Kill said...

Amazingly, another movie I've never seen. I will admit that I kind of like Matthew McConaughey because there's a certain insanity about him (like Russel Crowe or Mel Gibson) that's interesting.

Happy MCW!

Joanna Cake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna Cake said...

Oops sorry! Wrote Ruf instead of Buzz!

Looks shocked that Buzz could even begin to compare that wimp Matthew McC with Russ or Mel!

It was a good film but Im afraid he's a bit too wet for me Aunty and I didnt go with Russ or Mel because I think they might not be so much fun to be on set with...

moi said...

Best hair in Hollywood. I agree with Buzz that he's got a certain glint in his eye as well. Happy MCW, Aunty!

fishy said...

Aunty, You has a thing for blondes with dimples? Who knew!